Global Topical Pain Relief Market Insights:
The Global Topical Pain Relief Market was valued at USD 9.5 Billion 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 7.5% during the forecast period, i.e., 2023-28. Due to the rising incidences of arthritis, specifically osteoarthritis, surging technological advancements in transdermal patches for pain management, and burgeoning investments by pharmaceutical companies & government organizations for R&D activities, the market is likely to receive a rise.
In case you missed it, we are currently revising our reports. Click on the “request sample report” button to get the most latest research data with forecast for years 2024 to 2029, including market size, industry trends, and competitive analysis. It wouldn’t take long for the team to deliver the most recent version of the report.
Global Topical Pain Relief Market Definition:
Topical pain relief medications are medications applied directly to the epidermal layer of skin at and around the area of inflammation or pain. It includes painkillers, directly applied, sprayed, or rubbed on the skin over painful muscles or joints. Such relief medications are analgesic or anesthetic formulations designed to relieve pain and use skin as the path for drug administration and exert major action at the targeted site and in the central nervous system. The medication aims to offer a slow and gradual release of pain relief medication into the bloodstream by keeping the blood levels relatively constant for some time while, offering lesser side effects than oral medication.
Possible Restraint: Side Effects Associated with Topical Pain Relief Products
Though opioids are used usually in joint and pain treatment including, back pain, muscle tenderness, headache, and also in pain associated with cancer ailments, these medications also pose some hazardous side effects such as nausea, mild concussions, breathing complications, and more. Also, the unpleasant odor of such topical therapeutics is disliked and could cause nausea or irritation in the eyes and nose, along with skin irritation. The expanding knowledge and awareness about such side-effects are likely to restrain the market growth.
Global Topical Pain Relief Market Segmentation:
1. By Type
- Prescription Pain Relief
- Over-The-Counter Pain Relief
2. By Therapeutic Class
3. By Formulation
4. By Distribution Channel
- Pharmacy Drug Store
Global Topical Pain Relief Market Geographically Analysis:
5. By Region
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Global Topical Pain Relief Leading Companies:
- AdvaCare Pharma
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Novartis AG
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Topical BioMedics, Inc. (Topricin)
- Exzell Pharma
- Emami Group
Why MarkNtel Advisors Research Reports:
- MarkNtel Advisors offers industry-leading studies with precise market forecast insights, providing valuable strategic guidance.
- Our reports have been thoroughly evaluated by numerous industry professionals, ensuring they bring tangible benefits in maximizing return on investments for organizations.
- Reports are meticulously crafted under the guidance of specific industry experts, encompassing vital details like recent trends, innovations, strategic plans, regional market outlooks, and more.
- We provide a comprehensive landscape of major market participants, incorporating detailed visual representations of data, strategic advice, and analytical tool results. This thorough market analysis empowers businesses to operate more efficiently.
- The report’s presentation of demand and supply dynamics offers a holistic view of the industry under study.
- Our study equips stakeholders with the insights needed to develop optimal business plans, facilitating accelerated market growth by aiding in understanding both present and future market restraints.
MarkNtel Advisors is a leading research, consulting, & data analytics firm that provides an extensive range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals. We deliver data to a substantial & varied client base, including multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, & individuals, among others.
Our specialization in niche industries & emerging geographies allows our clients to formulate their strategies in a much more informed way and entail parameters like Go-to-Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, & trend analysis, among others, for 15 diverse industrial verticals.
Company Name: MarkNtel Advisors
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 628 895 8081 +91 120 4268433